deltasone cost I love cookies any time of the year but winters excite me a little more in this department. Here is an easy recipe of crunchy oatmeal cookies. Enjoy!
levitra cost Ingredients:
buy rulide online 1. Instant oats 1 cup
okamet 500 mg price 2. Flour 1 cup
beclomethasone price 3. Butter or ghee 1/2 cup
zantac over the counter vs prescription 4. sugar white/ brown (as per choice) 3/4 cup
plavix price in dubai 5. chopped nuts (optional)
propecia uk price 6. raisins (optional)
diovan tablet price in pakistan 7. Chocolate chips (optional)
reddit modalert uk 8. mixed spice powder ( a pinch each of cinnamon, ginger, pepper, nutmeg powder)
exelon stock price today 9. zest of lime and orange (about a spoon full or so in all)
benfotiamine walmart canada 10. a pinch or two of salt (if using salted butter, no need for this)
hyzaar price philippines 11. water as per need.
doxt sl tab price 12. LOVE!!!
stud 5000 spray price Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease and line two cookie trays.
entocort price in india Method:
rosulip 10mg price 1. In a pan dry roast the instant oats till the smell all toasty. ( you can use a spoon of oil or butter for this)
progynova quanto costa 2. In a big mixing bowl, rub the ghee/ butter into the flour till it looks like bread crumbs.
stromectol buy 3. Add the oats and other dry ingredients to the bowl and mix together well with LOVE!
cost of accupril 20 mg 4.The mixture should be able to hold together on its own when pressed together.
5. Now add water little by little enough to just hold the dough together. if you break away a bit it should break easily.
6. What ever you do don’t knead the dough. we need the cookies to turn out crunchy so we mustn’t release the gluten.
7. roll the dough into a long cylinder about 7 cms in diameter and cut into equal discs about a centimeter thick. shape into cookies by flattening between the palms and set on the tray distributing equally. the cookies shouldn’t be too thin as they will not be very crunchy. its okay if they are uneven that adds to the look.
8. Bake for about 18- 20 mins but do keep checking then as ovens vary. you should have an even colour and don’t brown them too much the nuts/ raisins/ chocolate chips will burn.
9. Remove from the oven and cool on a grill.
10. Enjoy the happiness
The basic recipe allows to add and experiment as you please. I’ve shared with you a wintery spicy mix of things. You can change it as it suits you.