* 1 envelope unflavored gelatin (about 1 tablespoon)
* 2 tablespoons cold water
* 1cup heavy cream
* 1cup coconut cream
* 1 cup half and half
* 1/3 cup sugar
* 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
* 1 teaspoon coconut flavour
* Watermelon, thinly sliced (paper thin) 1cup. Keep chilled.
* Dessicated coconut
* In a very small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over water and let stand about 1 minute to soften. Heat gelatin mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved and remove pan from heat.
* In a large saucepan bring cream, coconut cream, half and half, and sugar just to a boil over moderately high heat, stirring. Remove pan from heat and stir in gelatin mixture coconut flavour and vanilla. Divide cream mixture among eight 1/2-cup ramekins and cool to room temperature. Chill ramekins, covered, at least 4 hours or overnight.
* Dip ramekins, 1 at a time, into a bowl of hot water 3 seconds. Run a thin knife around edge of each ramekin and invert ramekin onto center of a small plate.
* Top with thinly sliced watermelon lightly dipped in desiccated coconut and serve.